Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Work-out Zombie

I had another complete stranger approach me at the work out center, he asked how long (duration) I'm running on the treadmill. Then he commented on how much weight I've lost. I really appreciate this kind of recognition. More then appreciating it I'm always impressed that people even notice. For my part I’ve become a real zombie at that place. I walk in, check in at the front desk, go do the run, hot tub, shower and weigh in, dress and go. I don't even hardly realize I'm there anymore let alone notice what others are doing, who's there or that they're getting results.

I think it's better this way, I'm going to start lifting weights (hopefully yet this week). That'll happen after work. I'm going to start hitting that place twice a day now (for at least three days to start).  

Tomorrow’s my official weigh in - I need to be at 269.5 or less.

I weighed 269.2 today. 


No comments: