Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Made the goal

I was under by just one tenth of a pound, but that's great. Next week I'm going for the 250's. 

I actually got a chance to work on my federal duck stamp competition piece last night. Because art is such an important part of my life and because it's so important to keep busy while cutting weight, it's going to be a part of my film. I had to film myself and my daughter Paige working on our duck stamps. I wished I could just work on the art, setting up and shooting myself and Paige doing the art was about a two hour ordeal. This is one of the most difficult parts of doing the film. It's just a lot of work to create the lighting, the compositions and technical junk. I have large pieces of white foam core in many places around the house, the barn, the garage for white balance. Tonight I will focus on just finishing the piece - no filming. 

I weighed 264.4 

No comments: