Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lifting weights again, high-tech

Glad to say yesterday's problem is gone. Another good product to thank. 

I started lifting weights last night. No real program to what I'm doing yet. Just know I have no interest in bulking up, just toning up a bit. I will contact one of the trainers to get some kind of plan put together for this. I have a key card (flash drive) to these high tech machines. In theory I should be able to insert the key card into whatever station I happen to be on and it will track what I'm doing all the reps, etc. that are in my program. If the system is working at it's best and if the technologies sync properly I will be able to upload all this to my Health Vault. I hope it works - it's a very futuristic high-tech approach to managing your health that's here and available today. I intend to press every button in the system before I'm done. 

I'm going to be continuing to do the treadmill every morning, 7 days a week and now weights in the evening every other day. My wife asked me how much longer I thought I'd be doing this. I told her expect I'll be doing it for the rest of my life. 

I weighed 269.2 today.

No comments: