Saturday, August 9, 2008

down 100

It finally happened, I passed the down 100 pounds mark this morning after my run. I'm now down to 267 even. I'm half way back to a normal life. The only thing that really matters now is next Wednesdays goal, I need to be down to 264.5. Just 2.5 pounds to go. 

Lot's of pressure - I'm at work on a Saturday again. I have to get some photos I shot yesterday prepped for my companies food pyramid. I shot apples, broccoli, a variety of pastas, beans, almonds and dark chocolate. I use my own equipment because we don't have a good still camera here, didn't have time to get a colleague from the photography group involved. I paid for the food products myself and it looks like everything is still edible. Accept the apples, I had to tape them together with gaffer's tape. I'll give those to the horses. 

This is getting in the way of finishing my Federal Duck Stamp competition piece. It's due next week. When/if I get home I will jump on that. I'm going to need to film myself working on it also. My daughter Paige (my director of photography on the film) is also competing this year and she'll be joining me at the contest and filming me there. That'll be fun, the contest itself is great, I know a lot of folks in the duck stamp world - I've been competing since 1996. If my weight continues to drop at the current rate (I sure hope it does), I'll be down to 212. I saw a number of the folks who will be there just this April. They may not recognize me. Some of that might be good for the film - better still would be winning that competition. I harbor no delusions  about my chances of winning, still it sure would be great for the film. 

I weighed 267.0 today. 

No comments: