Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Need to start some new art

Last night I got real sick. It was a weight lifting night and I had just got out of the hot tub when I started feeling nauseous. Driving home I felt like I had been driving for 8 hours, just exhausted and nauseous. I feel better today and just finished my run. Pushed the MPH to 5.3 - 5.4. My right foot has gone from numb, to cramping to just hurting all the time. It's disappointing to lose a fair amount of weight without too much difficulty and to now be developing an injury of sorts. 

Work's been rough. I need to start a new piece of art soon before I start to get depressed. There's a line in Jungleland that says; “barefoot girl sitting on the hood of a Dodge, drinking warm beer in the soft summer rain”, Springsteen is a god. I want to do a painting of this line. I need to find a mid 70's Dodge and someone willing to let me shoot the reference. One of my daughters could model. I actually have beer cans from the era. Got to start searching for the car. I'll put an ad in my companies classifieds today. 

I'm 2.5 pounds over for tomorrows weigh-in. I'll cut back a little today and should make the goal. It'll be good to be in the 250's again. 

I weighed 262.0 today.  

No comments: