Thursday, August 21, 2008

Confession

Bad day yesterday. Missed the goal and gained some weight. Over ate last night/yesterday the previous day also. A few days ago I committed to a real effort to begin again. I did really well that first day and then lost it. Yesterday I probably had over 1200 calories. Enough of that though. I'm starting from scratch today - back to liquids only. I weighed 262.8 this morning - gained a pound from yesterday, still haven't made yesterdays goal (259.5) - and I'm now 8.3 pounds over for next Wednesday’s goal. Again I really need to rededicate myself to effort. 

I'm lucky my weight didn't go any higher.

I weighed 262.8 today. 


2 comments:

Pete Dako said...

Don't be too hard on yourself if there are some blips in the results of your regimen. A little fluctuation is normal... you have to look at the bigger picture :)

Daniel Brevick said...

Pete - thanks, I did have another drop today - I know I'm obsessing a bit about the progress. Checked out you website and really love your art.

– Daniel