Saturday, July 26, 2008

Working all day again today

I was in the office again all day today. Work is really getting in the way of my film. In a few weeks maybe I'll be able to put more effort into my personal projects. The one good thing about working weekends is it has kept me out of the house. Away from any food temptations. It's not like I'm all that terribly tempted, it’s just that I’ve had a couple of bad weekends and I can't have that this week or next, or the next, or the next, or the next, or the next…  Actually I have not been so obsessed with my weekly goals as I'm feeling right now for this weeks (Wednesday's weigh in) and the following weeks. 

I’m moving, with both weigh ins towards the down 100 pound mark. It's actually started to sink in I think. I've got a long way to go and yet I’ve already lost a lot. 

I weighed 279.0 today

No comments: