Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally a good weekend

It's been awhile since I've had a good weekend. This is re: staying tight on my diet. Part of the reason I did so well is due to the fact that I needed to be at work for most of the weekend…again. That's OK though, I've hired a couple of really great people and they'll be here in August.  

A big part of my summer this year relates to my weight loss program. It's my grass cutting. Every year something goes wrong with the ride-on mower. Usually I fall a week or two behind on the cutting and it takes weeks for the excess grass to go away. This year when it didn't start (I think it's the spark plug) I decided I wasn’t going to fall behind. I started using the push mower. It takes about two hours on the ride-on and over 5 hours with the push mower. I've push mowed every weekend since. It's a great workout! We have some fairly hilly areas. My daughter Sarah photographed me with the still camera and we’re going to do an animation of this for the film. This “extra” weekend workout has really helped given I tend to add extra calories on the weekends.   

I passed the 80LBS down marker this morning. I'm in good shape for Wednesday's weigh-in also. Just two and half pounds to go for goal.

I weighed 287.0 today. 



No comments: