Saturday, July 5, 2008

My first post

What a great site. I want to thank everyone at blogger.com and Google for providing this incredible service! I really believe it's going to be instrumental in my success with both the film and the weight loss. 

I wish I had set this up right from the start! I have had thoughts/emotions/success right from the beginning and being able to capture those things daily would have made this project all the more interesting I'm sure. 

To recap just a little I have lost about 70 lbs. thus far. I'm to the point where I'm running 2.25 miles 6 days a week on a treadmill (in half an hour). I've got the basic design of my website DOWN200.com completed (purchased the URL). I've purchased my camera, a sound system, a laptop for field work on the video and a couple of great videos from dvxuser.com. I need to thank the folks at dvxuser.com for all the advice and support thus far.

More details to come on my (yet to launch) site DOWN200.com

My weight today was 298.8. 

No comments: