Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Made my weekly goal again

I weighed in this morning at 273.4 - I needed to be at 274.5 - I'm happy. I said I'd post my stats for the last week today. I still don't have Health Vault working the way I'd like (on my site) so I'll just illustrate what I've been seeing here in the blog. 

My official weigh in days are Wednesday, the goal each week is to be down by 5 pounds (as an average) so each week I need to be at either 4.5 or 9.5, so far I've seen this happen (or very close) every week. The drop has not been steady though it's been more like a staircase. 

For example this last week went like this. 

I weighed in last Wednesday at 278.2 (I needed to be at 279.5 or less) - then the weigh in’s were as follows: TH 278.1, F 278.8, S 279, SU 279, M277.6, T274.6 W 273.4. This pattern of making the goal weight on Wednesday followed by a slow gain for 4 days then three days of sudden drop has been the pattern nearly from the start. What does it mean? I don't know, all I can say is that I'm glad I have been watching and logging from close to the start, by doing so I don't get alarmed or discouraged at all when I go through those first four days after making weight because I'm going up slightly. I've come to trust what I'm doing and to know that the last three days prior to weighing in I will see the weight drop.

Next weeks goal is 269.5, it'll be great to back in the 260's - I'll be just a pound or so away from the down 100 mark at that point also, that'll be a nice.

I weighed 273.4 today. 

No comments: