Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Saturday!

Just finished my run (I usually only do one run on the weekends). I'm thinking about doing a second run today. I weighed in at 215 even - which is quite good for the first run. I would think I may drop to 213+ if I were to do a 2nd run. It's tempting! My friend is stopping by to work on that ongoing project, I need to update much on my website. We'll see. Lots to do at home too.

My iPod quit at 28 minutes into the hour run. I knew it was likely needing to be charged - planed to charge it when I got home last night, just forgot. This is usually a disaster. The song Sister by Dave Matthews had just started (it's recently become one of my favorites). I took off the the iPod, my hat (holds my iPod ear plugs in) and my sweat coat. All with the hope that I'd still be able to finish the run. That's how dependent I am on the music. I made it through. I may update this blog latter should I do a second run.

I weighed 215 today.

No comments: