Tuesday, January 13, 2009

coming up to down150

I'm going to be reaching the down150 point by the end of this month. when I reached the down100 point I went out into the middle of our horse pasture to announce it. It was a lot work to get all the equipment set up for one quick shot (that was kind of the point). I'm thinking about having a party to celebrate reaching the down150 point. The idea would be to film the party for the movie. Get some comments from friends and family, etc. All for potential use in the movie.

I'm not sure of the date of this party yet but you are all invited.

Anyone who wants to send me a video/audio congrats to mark the occasion that would be cool!. Any format of video I'll find a way to make it work. You might be in the film or on the extras for sure. Credit in the film, etc. No rush as I will be editing over the next 5-6 months.

Tonight I ran 6 miles plus 3.4 this morning. The Abraham Center scale wasn't working (ugh!) - so I had to walk al the way back through the subway (shorts and a shirt only to weigh in on an antique penny scale. It was kind of fun to walk barefoot in the Ghonda building. This building is fairly opulent. Marble floors and pillars. Wonder if I'm the first to walk through barefoot?

I weighed 226.7 today.

No comments: