Sunday, January 25, 2009

got through the run

My stomach has been bothering me a little ever since the hernia, it actually hurt pretty bad during the run. I wasn't happy about that. I meet with the surgeon on Tuesday to discuss next steps. I think I still hope to convince them to hold off on this until after the weight drops a bit further. Still hope to get both surgeries at once.

Still got through the run - thanks in large part to Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds. I have three songs in a row on my iPod - Lie in Our Graves / Crash into Me / and Cornbread. The three songs (all live versions) run a total of about 20 minutes and have saved me countless times from quitting early.

My weight has gone up a bit as I have aloud myself a few more calories this weekend. This is because I'm planing / hoping to go back to where I first started - liquids only, tomorrow hopefully till I leave for Texas in March. I think I'm posed to actually make the goal (notwithstanding the excess skin surgery issue). The excess skin issue is completely out of my control. Hopefully that will work out fine.

I weighed 222.2 today.

No comments: