Thursday, January 15, 2009

Audacious dream / scheme!

Today I watched Man o a Wire, a documentary film about Petit Philippe. He's the man who in the early 70's strung a wire between the Twin Towers and did his tight rope act 1/4 mile of the ground. If you are up against a real challenge in your life or if your are working against impossible odds you'll definitely draw some inspiration from this great doc.

Here's a quote from Philippe that I found inspiring!

“to me it’s really so simple that life should be lived on the edge of life, you have to exercise rebellion. To refuse to taper yourself to rules, to refuse your own success, to refuse to repeat yourself, to see every day, every year as a true challenge and then you are going to live your life on the tight rope.

I've run 9 miles each day for the last three in a row - I reached a new low but didn't quite make it into the teens yet.

I weighed 220.6 today.

No comments: