Monday, November 17, 2008

OMG!

I decided to take a day off yesterday and that was a big mistake. After Saturday's run I was down to 242.8 a new low for me throughout the entire diet so far. I thought that I might actually have a shot at making my monthly goal. Forgot my workout clothes and took off yesterday. Didn't pay attention to calories yesterday (even bigger mistake) and today I weighed 255.4. I gained 12.6 pounds. That's by far the largest gain from one weigh-in to the next. Oh well - very depressing, I know much of it is water weight gain, will attack it hard this week.

BY DECEMBER 1ST I WILL BE DOWN TO 229.2

I weighed 255.6 today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan - it's refreshing to see the honesty expressed in the current blog --- those "lapses" do happen, whether from not doing the normal workout or not counting every morsel or a combo of both ---- they are water under the bridge however and will still occur no matter how diligently you try to avoid them --- so, take a deep breath, take joy in what you've accomplished so far, and get back on the horse so they say! you have been extremely successful to date --- go with the methods that work for you and recommit yourself ---- don't guilt yourself too much --- you've recognized and vocalized the problems (hurray for that!) -- now move to the solutions! keep it up! :)