Wednesday, November 26, 2008

not sure i'll make it

Earlier this month I gave myself the goal of losing 20 pounds by Dec 1st. I just needed to do that because I had hit a plateau and lost very little over many weeks. I weighed 236.8 today, this means I'm exactly 7 pounds away from the goal with just 5 days left. The challenge at this point (besides losing 7 in 5) is that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and the gym is closed, food o plenty and this is followed by a weekend (my achilleas heal). For those who have commented that I beat myself up too much - I promise I will not beat myself up if I don't make the goal. I'm still going to try, because with the long weekend ahead I could easily gain a whole lot of weight. I just can't allow that to happen.

BY DECEMBER 1ST I WILL BE DOWN TO 229.2

I weighed 236.8 today.

No comments: