Sunday, November 16, 2008

Messed up!

The roads were very slick this morning, my jeep was fishtailing a couple times so I had to take it fairly slow. Was looking forward to a second 6 mile run and even got lucky with the last remaining parking spot on the street. It took about 40 minutes to get in. I then realized that I didn't grab my work out clothes. No way I'm driving back and then back again on these roads today. I have a couple of options - I could take the day off relative to the run, though I hate to miss it. This might even allow me the time to silo and update some of my progress photos. I could go and buy some new workout clothes. I do need them desperately - the shorts and jackets I run in are from when I weighed 370, they are so loose now that they wave back and forth while I run. But the stores don't open for another 2 hours. Or I could just go sit in the sauna for awhile and head home.

BY DECEMBER 1ST I WILL BE DOWN TO 229.2

If I run later maybe I'll update this blog with a weigh-in amount.

No comments: