Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Apple??? Why???

I was such a big fan of the iPod and Apple, I thought at one point I might discuss them in a very positive way. I will be editing my film on a Mac - buying Final Cut Pro to edit with and most of all exercising with my iPod Shuffle was great. I made the mistake of putting my iPod thru the wash and even though it came back to life initially it eventually died. I then purchased a new one that died within just a week or two (no washing) and then 4 more of them, same scenario. Going back to Best Buy and returning the iPod was enough of a hassle, but what’s really bad is that Apple has lower (capped) the volume on the Shuffle. I'm guessing to protect our ears, maybe they were regulated into it - but at this point while I'm on the treadmill I can barely hear the music/lyrics. There’s fixes for this issue on all the iPods except the shuffle.

Well – the 12 pound gain I realized on Monday is almost gone as quick as it came – easy come easy go I guess (water weight like I thought).

BY DECEMBER 1ST I WILL BE DOWN TO 229.2

I weighed 243.2 today.

No comments: