Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The weight loss high

Well, I can't say I didn't eat (I did), but it wasn't due to a lapse of any sort. I didn't get home until 10pm last night (helping a friend with a project). At that point I had only had 200 calories. I felt so good. I couldn't mix and drink 4 shakes that late - I need to do at least that to be at 600 calories. Decided to have a can of Progresso soup 200 calories and a can of Kippered Snacks (fish) 120 calories. I was at 520 for the day.

Cutting back was not hard at all. Just the opposite it felt great. There's a real high to it. I've never used drugs or been drunk but this easily beats the runners high/creating art/caffeine it's like a narcotic. I can easily see why there is a dark side to weight loss. I believe I'm back in ketosis again. The last 6-weeks of additional calories have left me feeling as though I was not focusing (the feeling of ketosis that I was actually burning fat, was just not there). It's back now. I don't know how long I'll stick to this but right now it feels good and I hope I see some fast dropping again.

Another positive - I've got another batch of the HMR vitamins. So with this liquid only lower calorie swing the nutrition should actually improve.

I weighed 248.4 today.

No comments: