Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Forgot to dry my clothes (OMG - boring blog)

I got to get back into the routine - I forgot to put my laundry into the dryer last night. I'm just out of it after being away for a few days. One of my friends has suggested that I tape my laundry process for the movie. Every day I get home I go straight to the basement and move laundry from the dryer to a basket from the washer to the dryer and then I load my clothes into the washer and (if all's right in world) I remember to go back down and dry it. It's become a part of the whole routine.

But is it worthy of the big screen? It seems pretty benign. Vernor Herzog once said that film making is a series of banalities. After my dismal performance at the Federal Duck Stamp contest life seems to be a series of banalities.

I weighed 252.4

No comments: