Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shake it up a bit

I decided that I'm going to try to go back on the liquids only - today. HMR shakes only. I just want to see if I can do it or not (it's not easy). And also my weight loss has stalled for the last 5-6 weeks. I don't know if I'll be able to get through the day, but here again I'm blogging about it and I really hope that come tomorrow I'll be able to say I made it through the first day without eating. The blogging adds the accountability that I believe can make the difference.

So no food today, I'm going to hopefully get a good run at going a few weeks and maybe I'll get the weight dropping again. Will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

I weighed 249.8 today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a good thing that your weight has been in a temp. stall. It means your chances of making it a permanent change are great!

Keep up the good work but overall stay healthy!