Thursday, October 9, 2008

Getting better

The running is improving. Initially going to 6 miles a day was very difficult, I slowed the pace, but now I'm getting use to it and it's starting to pay off from a conditioning standpoint. I guess that I'm stating the obvious there, it's just that the initial doubling of the workout was quite a shock to the system. Not only physically but it demands a whole new routine. It really needed to be done though as your weight drops you move less mass during any exercise routine. I'm now at 5.8 - 6.0 mph for most of the run, 5.8 use to be the sprint. Just earlier this year my pace was so slow that people walking were passing me. One time one was reading a book as they went by. Now with the faster pace it's starting to feel more like a run then a jog.

I weighed 246.0 today.

No comments: