Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New routine

I did my first second run yesterday. It felt pretty good. I'm now going to be doing 2 a day workouts (7 days a week) not sure how I'll handle that on the weekends. I was doing this every other day because I had started to lift weights, but the weight lifting is quite easy compared to the running. I'm not going to do a full 1/2 hour in the evening with respect to the run though - instead I’ll stop at 5 miles total for the day. I’ll still lift weights every other day (that will be tonight).  

This means I'm through with attending my weight group, I'll have to let them know. Because I have clearly reached a plateau and much of what I learned at the group related to dealing with such situations I'm sure they'll understand and be supportive. I just don't have time to attend and then do the second workout. 

I weighed 262.2 today. 

No comments: