Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good workout

I continue to push myself on the treadmill; I'm now starting at 5.4 mph and moving to 5.5 after about 4-5 minutes. 5.5 represents a bit of a plateau for me. Hard to believe I'm almost there. There was a time when my sprint for the last 40 seconds was well below that. Shouldn't be surprised though, I've lost a lot of weight and the exercise keeps getting easier. 

I worked on my down200.com website most of the day yesterday and have more to do on that today. I really need to get my art/design site redesigned, Kelli (my wife) wants a site for her art and  jewelry, just so much to do.

I can't be here all day today either as I have to get stuff prepped for the art show in Lima. We'll be shooting video there for the down200 film and there's a really bad echo in the gallery. I don't anticipate getting great sound. The gallery itself is beautiful and quite large. It can be seen at artspacelima.com. The website is ugly (I need to redesign their site too), but the gallery space is great. This will be the first time I will be shooting in public, I need to find out if I need to get permissions signed from everyone or not. I hate when they blur peoples faces out. Maybe I'll offer a LE Print to anyone who will sign the release forms. Better look into that. Since this is a public event maybe I don't need to. I'll pose the question at the DVX user group.  

I weighed 260.2 today. 

No comments: