Friday, August 29, 2008

missed blogging yesterday - down 110+

I couldn't blog yesterday because I lost the little time after my workout - meeting with a new doctor who will be helping me the rest of the way through my weight loss process. I have very little time this morning to blog also because I had to get another blood draw this morning. The meeting with my new doctor went great! He's very supportive and I think that while I have already lost a lot of weight what he brings at this juncture is exactly what I need. He's helped 100's of folks through this and has dealt with his own weight issues so I feel like I've found someone who knows what he's talking about and has real experience. More about that tomorrow. 

The double workouts are working well. 

I weighed 257.4 today

No comments: