Friday, August 15, 2008

Federal complete

Finished my Federal entry last night. Best piece I've ever done. It should be competitive. My kids also compete in the Jr. Duck contest. Two years ago Paige took a best in show in Minnesota (she's taken first many times), a best in show means her work moved unto the nationals - where she took third place. That's out of 36,000 entries over-all. She barely made the cut-off age wise this year to enter the adult contest. She did a great piece - only worked on it for 5 days, still came out real good. 

Here's a you tube link of us - me, Paige and Sarah at the jr mn contest a couple years ago. I really look heavy in this video. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lMJzfencdc

It felt good to paint a little more again, a good distraction from the work pressures and the diet and film stuff. 

I weighed 265.6

No comments: