Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Didn't make it - yet

I'm sadly well short of the goal weigh-in for today. I weighed 261.8 and should have been at 259.5. I broke one of my own rules yesterday - I ate something without knowing how many calories were in it. My wife and I got out to see a movie and I had a little popcorn. I probably had a little more then a cup and a half. Yes it had butter topping. I'm guessing at this point that I'm retaining water as a result. I do have my weight lifting workout tonight so I will have one more opportunity to weigh-in tonight. I'm going to have water only today (no pop) and see if that makes any difference. I usually go up in weight by the end of the day not down - so I'm not counting on the weigh-in number changing by days end - but who knows. 

If it doesn't drop this will be the third time I have not made the goal. I've gotten back on track before and will just have to do it again. 

I weighed 261.8 today. 

No comments: