Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Made my weekly goal

Not much drama making this goal. I had actually reached it a few days early. Still have not quite reached the down 100 pound mark. I will in the next few days. In the category of too much information I had a lot of blood on both arms this morning after my run. I thought I might have been having a nose bleed - nope. It was my nipples - ugh. I've been running all my life and have occasionally had some soreness, but never bleeding. Fortunately one of my close colleagues is not only a great editorial director for our book and newsletters - he's also my daughters cross country coach, and a pretty extreme runner himself. I will be picking up a product called Body Glide, (his recommendation) and hopefully that will be that. 

So, now I really have no dignity left at all - between chaffing nipples and my half naked progress photos… I'm a big fan of the TV show the Office, there was a pretty funny episode in which they are having a run to cure rabies, Andy - has the chaffing nipples problem, not quite so funny to me now. 

I weighed 269.4 pounds today.

No comments: