Tuesday, December 30, 2008

missed blogging yesterday

When I came back in to blog last night the power in the building was out. I'm doing a quick blog this morning and will blog again tonight. I weighed 231.4 after the run last night and the same after this mornings run. I really want to be down into the 220's by the end of this year (just 2 days away) so I'm going to tighten up on the calories and increase the pace (may even do nine mile a day runs) for the next two days. I will not be able to run again on Thursday as the workout facility will be closed on News Years day. More blog to come tonight.

Part 2:

Well I got through a full 6 mile 2nd run. Glad that's over - I don't think I have another in me for tomorrow but that's how I felt after the first one last time. Actually I really hope it will not be needed. My weight is actually good right now. 227.6. It's late already and we have a car that isn't starting waiting for me to work on when I get home - it all adds up to a busy full night with less opportunity to over-eat. I'm glad about that.

I told Kelli today that I really wanted to be in the 220's before the end of the day tomorrow (the end of 2008). She told me it didn't matter that much. She wasn't saying that my goals didn't mean anything to her - rather that it wasn't a big deal - if I didn't make it. Not to worry about it. I NEED THIS THOUGH. Right now I'm down 140. 2 pounds from where I started. Tomorrow I hope to be the same or less. I can't really explain it - just have to be there.

I've been thinking a lot lately about my blog for tomorrow (for better then a week now), it's going to be a sumation of one of the greatest years of my life. 2008. It'll be an interesting day to view blogs! Not just mine (but mostly mine ! )

I weighed 227.6 today.

No comments: