Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In the 220's!!!

OK - I'm REALLY happy. I'm in the 220's again. Not sure what the deal is but the weight has really started to drop fast again. On Saturday I weighed 237.6. That's just 3 days ago. I weighed 228.6 tonight. 9 pounds - that's fair, I've had my gains too. I'm going to stop at the grocery store and buy some Kippered Snacks (canned herring), douse it in Kikkoman sauce and drink a few cups of skim milk to celebrate!!! Sound gross? Not to me! Sounds like a meal right out of a Miyazaki movie!

This is going to be a great month. I'm starting to feel that I may just make the goal of 219.6 by Jan 1, Nanette Burnstien (genius) has her documentary film American Teen coming out on the 21st, I was invited to facilities Christmas celebration as an honored guest - that's on the 17th, someone told me there'd be like a thousand people there, I have to make brief comments and then there's Christmas. Just got to keep the calories in check through out.

I will weigh 219.6 by Jan 1st.

I weighed 228.6 today.

No comments: