Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Missed blogging

I missed 2 days of blogging in a row - that’s a first I think. I was up to 257 yesterday so the weight keeps going up with the new approach - but did drop today to 255.8. I hope that represents a new phase of the weight dropping. I do feel better, stronger (despite the cold), I think the leaner meats/higher protein/weight lifting is having a very positive affect.

I’m stopping the double workouts for this week, at the suggestion of my personal running advisor (PRA)/daughters cross country coach. I'll be doing just one run in the morning plus the weight lifting every other day. Since I’ll be going to the show opening in Lima Ohio and staying for the weekend I'll also be taking a few days off in a row - altogether. Also something the PRA thought would be wise at this point. Then back on Monday to the routine. 

I was so busy prepping the last details and packing the last of the art for the show - that’s why I couldn’t blog for the last two days. Glad that’s all done.

I weighed 255.8 today. 

1 comment:

Kelli Brevick said...

"Keep up all the hard work".
Lookin' Good!