Friday, September 19, 2008

Dropping back to 600

Starting today I’m dropping back to 600 calories, I’ll attempt to make it as much lean meat/protein as I can. I just really need to see some more weight loss. I will continue with the two-a-day workouts though. Should see some loss pretty quickly. 

Trying some new music for my exercise routine, a friend recommended Godsmack (same person who turned me towards Rammstein) it's got a lot of energy - reminds me a little of Throwing Copper. And my daughter made me by a Def Leppard album (Hysteria). I think I can pour some sugar on me while I'm running.

I weighed 254.4 today. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dan - i've been reading your blog every day since the PB ran your story --- please hang in there -- the road is long, with many speedbumps along the way --- there is light at the end of the tunnel though, and many successes to be proud of along the way --- kudos to you and please keep up the awesome lifestyle improvements & changes you have embraced! oh, and welcome to the "lost more than 110 and more to go" club!

Daniel Brevick said...

Thanks, congrats on your own success. Good to know folks are reading too!