Friday, July 3, 2009

11 Days till I leave for Africa

Today my backpack arrived, it appeared too big for carry-on and yet when I started packing it it seemed too small for my needs. It's not to big for carry on I checked the specs in advance. It may well be too small for my needs I will adjust my needs accordingly. I will also pack a laptop bag for carry-on and it will be holding more then just a laptop also my friend is sending a 12 pocket vest - I'll fill that too. I'll keep an eye on the total weight limits as well.

I also received my 3rd P2 Card today It's a 64 Gig card - I'll be able to shoot about 60 minutes of video at 24 fps wide screen Hi-Def. It's as good as it gets. I have two other P2 Cards each at 16 GIGs each. This gives me about an hour and half of shooting. I think I need one more 64 GIG card - they're expensive. If I get that then the cost of the media will have superseded the cost of the camera. Oh well...

My friend Jarka is already in Kenya. She arrived about a week ago - her luggage was lost in Cairo. Please pray that it will be found and returned soon. Not only is this a tremendous inconvenience but her anti Malaria meds were in the bag.

I weighed 218 today.

No comments: