Sunday, June 14, 2009

My first Florida run

I ran this morning (as planed) - four miles. My knees were hurting just a bit - i did it in 45 minutes which is what it's been taking me to do 3 miles in Minnesota. There are no hills here at all and no wind - but it was chilly this morning. I'm at a Panera right now - free wi-fi :) - i'll do another 4 this afternoon when it's 90+ - that'll be great.

Also I will be working very hard this afternoon - on my tan. Since I will be going to Africa this summer it's best to get this going early - and with the weather in Minnesota it's likely i won't be getting tan there before I leave. Laying around sunning myself in this beautiful pool will not be easy but...I need to do it to keep my skin healthy while in Africa.

The flight was great and I my older brother joined us last night for crab legs!

I weighed 213 today.

No comments: