Tuesday, May 26, 2009

new pb

I have been blogging less and less- it's just that lately the only thing I can really discuss is the exercise routine (that's got to be boring). I can at least say, quite happily, that I have fully recovered from the muscle pull. in fact I have had a personal best time now for several days in a row. Just before the injury I had moved into the 7.07-7.08. Then Friday I pushed a little harder and got a 7.11, Sunday 7.14 - day off on Memorial Day (Monday) and then this morning 7.37 miles in an hour. I'll likely drop the pace a little tomorrow as I don't want another injury - but I feel I'm solidly in the 7's going forward.

I've alluded to big plans for the summer - and blogged that they fell through - well they are on again! I'm so happy. Again I will likely go into more detail about this when I get back. Mean while I'm now inline for guitar lessons which is great - I'm going to start electric.

Also I met with my good friend Daniel again today - he's a homeless man (by choice) and is writing his first novel. I have immense respect for him actually and confidence he will succeed. He shared with me today that if his book is a success he plans to invest money in Micro loans to third world countries. Didn't surprise me to hear that at all - His spirit shines through! Also Daniel now has access to a plane and will teach me to fly this summer. It's an ultra light, lesson will begin as soon as the plane has been re skinned. Sometime this summer.

I weighed 215.9 today.

No comments: