Friday, May 1, 2009

finally!

I have been quite remiss in getting myself shot running on the treadmill at the DAHLC. I was just hesitant to even ask and it took a little bit of an approval process - but today I finally got it done. It was a really good run and Jay Koski shot and a public retaliations official stood nearby (to help if folks had questions about what was going on) she was quite helpful.

I'm glad this is out of the way (at least for now) if I get the excess skin surgery I hope to shoot maybe one more time at the DAHLC. As of February 25th I have basically been in a maintenance mode. I was down to 207.4 then - today I weighed in at 208 even. I'm thinking of dropping into the 190's - I guess I'm getting a little bored with the maintenance phase.

I weighed 208 today.

No comments: