Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What an encouraging day!

Just an amazing day, in the morning when I got on the elevator a very nice lady told me she had been reading my blog and that I was an inspiration. What a nice gesture and nice to know folks are reading the blog! Then after my second run a friend and colleague here at Mayo said the exact same thing - that I was an inspiration.

But the biggest honor!
I've had the privilege of acting as a mentor to many artists and designers over the years and most are appreciative of the advice and encouragement, today my friend Jarka mentioned me in the dedication of her new/first art and poetry book.

Jarka I'm truly honored. It will be fun to watch as your talents and gifts are recognized and appreciated by the rest of the WORLD!

I will weigh 219.6 by Jan 1st.

I weighed 229.6 today.

No comments: