Saturday, December 6, 2008

good day

Just got back from my run - did the 6 miles all at once - didn't have time to do a run in the morning. I spent most of the day at the art show, no sales but I really don't expect any (my stuff is way to expensive for this show). What was really great was having the entire day to paint! I nearly finished a large painting, will be painting again tomorrow. I was told I was being anti-social by two of the other artists. I had my headphones on and zoned out everyone and everything. There were many people who came despite more heavy snow. I just sat in the middle of the room painting.

It's really bad when artists tell you you are being anti-social! I guess that's me though!!! I don't care because the painting is coming out so good.

I will weigh 219.6 by Jan 1st.

I weighed 237.6 today.

No comments: