Thursday, December 4, 2008

Did the 6 miles straight again

Had a great run this morning - one of the best to date. I credit it to the fact that I kept my stocking cap on. I used it to position my iPod headphones in such a way that they were way louder. Helps a lot to have the music up so you here less of the treadmill and the other people around you. I'm at work today only long enough to blog and send a few e-mails out. Then it's home to paint and figure out what all I'm bringing to the art show.

I wrote this poem about the color red and I'm planing to "paint it". The panels will be quite large 4 feet by 4 feet each and I'll need 8 of them to do the entire poem. I think I may bring those to work on at the show. I always like to be getting something done at these show if at all possible.

I ran the 6 miles in one one hour session again today so I wouldn't need to come back later. I may do that again tomorrow, I know I'll do it on Saturday and Sunday before the art show. That will make 4 days in a row. I think that'll be good for me at this point. Hopefully being at the show all weekend will help me to control my bad habits over the weekend.

I weighed 234.4 today.

No comments: