Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's not easy

I'm determined to get the weight dropping again, but cutting the calories back (to the levels of just two months ago) is prooving very difficult. I know that the additional exercise and the additional calories (I added 400 calories at my doctors suggestion) have been beneficial over-all, I'm feeling great, the leg cramps have all but gone away, my rate on the treadmill is climbing fast, loosing inches, etc. but the weight loss has truly flat-lined.

I'm burning nearly 1300 calories daily with the running alone, just need to get the calories down again (maybe 600-800) and I know the weight will start dropping too. It's just that the exercise is causing such a craving/need for more calories. Just need to make it happen - got to get through this starting today because the month is moving by quick already.

BY DECEMBER 1ST I WILL BE DOWN TO 229.2

I weighed 250.0 today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remaining at a stable weight could be a good thing. You've come far and holding a steady weight is still improvement, though it's not your goal, it's good.

Daniel Brevick said...

Appreciate and agree with your comments. One thing that makes this a little different then the typical weight loss effort is that it's also a film project, with deadlines etc.