Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Got to have a plan

I have about four and half months left to make my goal of losing 200 lbs. in less then a year. The last couple of months have been a disappointment with respect to the weight loss, but I have had far more positive commits about how I'm looking so I guess that's good. The increased calories were suppose to add muscle. In theory I may not have lost as much weight - but may actually be thinner. I need to take measurements again. I have not done that in about 6 weeks. I do have a pair of 42 jeans that were tight a few weeks ago and are now too lose. I got into a pair of 38's this weekend. They are just a tad too tight wear yet, but it felt great putting them on, they zipped up.

Anyway with just four and half months left and roughly 80 lbs. to go I need to get a plan and stick to it. I NEED TO REALLY PUT THE PRESSURE ON MYSELF AGAIN! According to my doctor I have 40 lbs. of excess skin which will need to be removed surgically, that means 40 more pounds to lose the old fashioned way. If I were to lose 10 per month (half the rate I had been doing) that would do it. I think I'd rather start by attempting to lose 20 in November. That's the plan then - 20 in November.

BY DECEMBER 1ST I WILL BE DOWN TO 229.2

I weighed 249.2 today.

No comments: