Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm blogging from home with this practically useless dial-up service. It's slowwwww. I did good yesterday calorie wise. I had a small salad at home, a package of sourdough butter nibs (pretzels) from the vending machine at work - 80 calories and one package of Neccos - 220 calories. The salad was probably under 300 (I put some pepperoni in it).

Neccos :)

This morning I boiled a bag of baby carrots and addded some cajun spice - 175 calories total. I'm planning to only have some lettuce and turkey later today. Hope to save some stuffing for after the weigh-in on Monday. Feel bad about not running today, but tomorrow I will be doing the 6-mile straight run - three days in a row. I may blog several times today to keep track of what I'm eating.

BY DECEMBER 1ST I WILL BE DOWN TO 229.2

Happy turkey day.

No comments: