Thursday, July 31, 2008

Strange Day

Another morning run in which two slow love songs got played over and over. This happened a few days ago. I did no preplanning for down 200 because the idea didn't come until I was already nearly two months into my diet, not a good way to make a film. I don't intend to make one film and be done - down 200 is just the first. I have two films I plan to start next March. One about a friend who developed paranoid schizophrenia and a second called The Things We do for Love. That one was inspired by a young Wisconsin woman who faked her own kidnapping to get a boyfriends attention. The music for a documentary on Love has to be great. One of the two songs was Come What May  by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman - I have the Moulin Rouge soundtrack, somehow I have to believe that song has to be in the movie. 

I weighed 274.4 today.

No comments: