Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Ball Gag is coming! Thank God.

I got a shipping notice this morning on my Rycote Baby Ball Gag Windshield. I have a sequence in the film that is critical, it's early in film and I want to shoot it outdoors. This little device was the one missing piece in my sound system that was holding up this particular shoot. I'm glad it'll be arriving soon. It cuts down on wind noise. I need to have this sequence in early as it establishes what I'm trying to do. The longer I wait the more weight I drop. It's a good problem to have I suppose.

The filming and it's related complexes have been quite challenging. I'm just not shooting enough. This has been made even harder by my job. We’ve had two people leave recently so I have been working weekends just to try and keep us close to on track. We do finally have two new Art Directors on the way - I can't wait till they start. I have a few more weekends work ahead of me I'm afraid. The positive to this work related situation is that it keeps me out of the house - where I tend to over eat.

I weighed 288.6 today.

No comments: