Thursday, July 10, 2008

Almost made it

Missed blogging yesterday, I regret that. I weighed in yesterday at 289.6. This was great, I didn't quite make my goal weight (289.5) but I did reach the goal of 5 lbs per week. I lost 5.4 in fact. I was short of my goal by half a pound the previous week. I'm fairly confident that I will make up the extra tenth a pound over by my next weigh-in. 

My iPod died this morning (it's like brand new). Just mid song - dead. I had already finished my run, but now I have nothing for tomorrow. The music is important to my run, it really helps. This is my second iPod - I ran the first through the washing machine. It actually survived that - but the battery goes dead really fast now, it only plays for about 20 minutes then it fades out. So I bought another and now it's dead. Doesn't even show up when connected to my Mac. Just another setback.

I weighed 289.2 today. 

No comments: