Monday, July 7, 2008

Good run this morning

I have 7.5 pounds to lose by Wednesday. It will not be easy but I'm going to try. This was a bad weekend for me (4th of July weekend). Despite every intention of really tightening up I didn't. Must move on though, I believe the time has come to switch back to liquids only. While the weight has continued to drop (even with some solid food) maintaining the very low calorie count is much more challenging when I allow even a little bit of the solid foods. I will come back to the solids for sure - just feel like the time has come to really "kick it into gear again". 

Much of what needs to come off by Wednesday is water weight. One thing I have learned is that sudden gains and losses are mostly excess water weight. I had another good run. Every morning I seem to do a little better with the running, it's getting easier, even as I pick up the pace. 

Today I weighed 297. 

No comments: