Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm back

Much to talk about regarding SXSW. First I'm pleased to say that I didn't gain a lot of weight. When I left on the March 13th I weighed 217.4. I was a little fearful I might gain as much as 25 lbs. Instead I gained a little over a pound. I'm very happy with that. I weighed 218.8 today. I'm still up from where I had been but I got through the challenge of last week pretty well. I was quite lucky because not only did the hotel have a first class workout facility but they also had Precore 966i treadmills all set for a manual 1 hour long. This is always my preference when at Mayo.

I got in 13 miles on the treadmills there at SXSW all but three of the 7 days. On two of those days I did 6.5 miles and on the other I did 9.5 miles. We all did a great deal of walking from venue to venue also. This certainly helped.

I've come back fairly inspired and anxious to get to the editing process of my film. There were many good films and documentaries I'm sure I'll be commenting on them all in the weeks to come. At this point it's just good to be back and I look forward to dropping my weight back into the single digits - perhaps by the end of next week.

I weighed 218.8 today.

For fun here's a pic of me and George Hardy, star of the 1988 nmovie Troll 2. The worst film ever made (according to one documentary we saw).

No comments: