Friday, January 2, 2009

Ran 12 miles today

I couldn't run over the new year holiday - and I did over-eat, I did gain too much, so this morning with the pre-run weigh in being so high - I thought MAYBE - I should try to do two 6 mile runs. I did and it really helped and was not too hard to do.

I made the even bigger mistake of not thanking the folks at the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center in my last blog! Don't know how I could have left them out - after all they have been such a great group of trainers and staff members, all of them - constantly being so encouraging and helpful! Thanks to all of you - you do Mayo Clinic SO PROUD! Thanks for your role in my great year of 2008!

Of course a big thank you to Daniel Abraham who's generosity makes the center not only possible but first class!

I weighed 228.4 today.

No comments: