Wednesday, January 7, 2009

life is pretty amazing

for some reason the movie Cast Away has been on my mind today. i'm pretty sure i can relate to the situation Chuck Noland was in and the last few weeks he was on that island. he made a determined conscience decision that he was getting off. i feel similarly about the weight here as I'm down to the last few weeks (i hope). it's just going to come off. I did another 9 miles today - that just keeps getting easier and it's making a difference. i ate during the day (before the run) so no food tonight. I'm working late with my friend again so i'll be late home and that makes not eating easier.

i guess the movie is pretty inspiring to me on a number of levels. first Tom Hanks performance was spectacular, the script and concept were spectacular and the lesions conveyed were spectacular.

Here's just three I love:

Don't take anyone for granted.
Don't sweat the small stuff.
Live each day like it's your last.

I weighed 222.6 today.

No comments: