Monday, January 26, 2009

going liquids only

It's down to the wire now - and I got a good start today with going liquids only. It's how I started the diet and I guess it'll be a good way to finish. I have about 6-7 weeks left. I want to at least be down to the point where I can consider the surgery for the excess skin. Every indication from my doctor puts that at or around 207.8. I weighed 221.2 after the second run, so just over 13 pounds to go. With liquids only and cutting back on the calories I ought to be able to make that pretty easily.

Then surgery - then the maintenance phase begins. Maintenance is really code for the start of the rest of my life. I watched a couple of clips of experts discussing weight loss and how most fail to maintain what they lose, in fact most gain back everything they lose. That's just hard to even imagine at this point. NO WAY!

I weighed 221.2 today.

No comments: